Documents required for Undergraduate students
1. Secondary school certificate (5 O’level credit with Math and English)
2. Secondary school testimonial
3. 1 passport photograph
4. Comprehensive CV in pdf or word format
5. Copy of international passport
6. Statement of purpose and plan after study
7. Birth Certificate APPLY NOW
Required for Postgraduate students (MASTERS, PG & PHD)
1. University Degree minimum of 2 - 2
2. Transcript of University degree, notarized photocopies only.
3. Evidence of secondary school
5. 1 passport photograph
6. Statement of purpose and plan
7. Comprehensive CV
8. 2 reference letters
9. International Passport.
Follow the basic footsteps to enroll yourselves to the universities of Ukraine
STAGE 1: THE INVITATION LETTER
To receive a copy of an invitation letter from you require:
Copy of International passport (Data page)
Copy of School leaving certificate ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master’s )
Filled Application Form
Invitation Letter :Contact Us
Courier Charges :Contact Us
Invitation Letter fee for Masters and PhD level: Invitation letter:contact us, Courier Charges: contact us.Total: contact us
Documents can be sent by students via by Emails. Also, they can transfer imbursements to us either via bank transfer or by western Union/Money Gram or any other accessible payment process. After receiving documents and payment. We shall send you the Invitation Letter and visa support letter.
STAGE 2: THE VISA PROCESS
Prior receiving the invitation letter, the aspirants they should immediately contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate and apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents. Which are mentioned as below :
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Bachelor Degree (For Master Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language
- Masters Degree (For PhD Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Transcripts (For Masters and PhD students)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 Passport size Photos
STAGE 3: THE ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students must inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time at least 4-5 days prior to arrival. One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland. Recommended Ukrainian International Airport KIEV-Boryspil (IATA Code: KBP).Hundreds of International airlines route to Kiev-Boryspil Airport every day.
International Admission Department.
Airport Pick up NEW
We request you to arrive at your destined airports destination. From here onwards, our representative would greet you and guide you to clear all the formalities from immigration clearance to safely transporting you to your place.To avoid any security risk and safety purpose etc. you can ask our representative to show his identity card before moving forward.It’s our duty to inform with certain formalities firstly it’s mandatory to pre-inform the Ukrainian territory else it gets tough to enter the country.Secondly ... we request you to scan your tickets at least a week or so prior any advent, as it would be easy for us to complete with rest of the formalities such as arrival arrangement and informing the airport authorities which includes your flight details.
We are pleased to inform you that there are airports lines such as Turkish Airline, Lufhtansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France and many other Airlines which are accessing these airports several times a day.