Study in Ukraine
For an invitation letter from the University we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
After receiving documents and payment. we shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
After getting invitation letter students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.